MK 1 Escort HeadLight Wanted

Square head light for MK1 escort wanted Drivers Side.

Simple request this time, Brother in law needs one as his is chipped.

Please e-mail with price.

Cheers

Iggy.

Reply to
Igundwane

Mk1 used a 7" round headlight. Mk2 was the square one. If it's any help, the Mk2 Transit used the same unit.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Do you mean oblong ?

not if its Really a square one you need, they don't exist :(

Reply to
Mark

I know I'm slow to follow this up, but: my first Mk1 had rectangular headlights, I'm sure. It was a 1969 model, AFAICR. Dreadful old oil-burning banger, but it was my first car so I loved it. I replaced it with a later Mk1 which did indeed use round headlights. I think it was the Mk1 Super which had the rectangular sort.

Reply to
Malcolm Ray