Want to swap a pre 73 classic for a 1993 Discovery?

Ok, it's a long shot.

I have recently bought a Defender (I needed the space for my dogs) and my Discovery has become surplus to requirements.

Rather than selling it directly, I was wondering if anyone had a pre

1973 classic (preferably an estate of some description) that they fancy swapping for the Disco. It should be something that I can put the dogs in and use as a run-a-round in town (e.g. a Morris Traveller).

The Disco is a 1993 200TDi, 3 door, taxed until Nov 05, MOT until June

  1. Any enquiries please e-mail me directly.

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

Sounds like a good move - having had a 93 Disco I'd want to swap it for a classic too!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Chris Bolus decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Especially since most of the design of the classic will be newer.

I never got the appeal of Discoverys, which I suppose is strange considering I love Range Rovers.

Reply to
Pete M