Oh my gawd!

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

I love the "PLEASE NOTE THAT UNLESS I COULD GET A REASONABLE OFFER OR THE BIDDING REACHES A GOOD PRICE I WILL TAKE IT OF E-BAY AND BREAK FOR PARTS AS IS WORTH ALOT." A lot of *what*?

Reply to
nullified

Reply to
Mark Smith

I am worried about the "streerng". The other problem getting it to Canada is > Will arrange for local pickup only (no postage). :-)

Gosh Darn!

Stuart H. Hillman Super M> have another look,someone's actually bid on it...LMAO

Reply to
Stuart H.

Well, for someone who wants the makings of a race car at the right price, it could be a decent start point, if you think about it.

YMMV, obviously.

Reply to
Dean Dark