shameless plug!

Weber carb:

heater:
fan:

Richard

It's not an original. The original was slimmer, and with the fan blade mounted inside the element.

That said, being a later model, it's probably a hell of a lot warmer.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

You forgot to publish the link for the 'richard' auction. Not sure who would want to buy a richard though

Reply to
SimonJ

|| You forgot to publish the link for the 'richard' auction. || Not sure who would want to buy a richard though

Funny, my wife was saying the same only last night.

Reply to
Richard Brookman