Re: Brake Cylinder Sleeving?

Anyone know where I might be able to get a couple of master cylinders

> sleeved? Or how much it generally costs?

I had an Austin A35 master cylinder sleeved about 13 years ago, cost back then was £65. Can't rememebr who did the work, but it was a nice job, not economical witrh something which can be replaced for £50 though. Cheers, Bill.

Bill Davies