Re: Stan Mould can't stop posting people's addresses

ZhM6b.2040$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk:

> >> I know you want me to reveal >> your address so you can whine about it and complain to BY that I am >> harassing you, so I'd better not mention that I believe you to be >> Michael P Dean of 22 Accommodation Road, Horncastle, Lincs, LN9 5AS, >> had I?

Yep, ^^^^ the 'net' is now really closing in on mr deans antics a victim of his own years of abuse.

About time too since he's been a regular abuser of usenet for years and sends disgusting emails. I'm ever so glad it's caught up with you mike, your demise won't be half as painful as it should.

I hope they lock you up

Well done Stan !!!!

Reply to
Paul Mcdonald

Bwahahaahahahahahahahahaaaaa.

Shades of Mr Snot again ...

Reply to
Stan Mould

I hope youve saved at least one to present in your defence

Now that one poster has lost his ISP and is awaiting the serving of court documents, one wonders whether anyone will hear again from 'Mr' McDonald. Maybe he will slide away and hope every day that the postman isnt bringing him bad news. On the other hand, some people only wake up when they find themselves sitting in a court room.

It seems far more likely for you, 'Paul'

Reply to
Here Kitty Kitty