Re: Stan can't stop posting people's addresses Re: Would you rent a house from this man's parents?

ZhM6b.2040$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk:

snip Husberk's latest mirror-talk>

Well done, Stan! > > OW

Thanks, Husberk. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Reply to
Stan Mould

You would do well to check for the matchsticks the police left in your front door fuckwitt!

Reply to
ultimate_deviance

Forwarded to the investigating officer at West Midlands Police and abuse report filed with Energis.

Reply to
Stan Mould

Telling tales to mummy again!

OW

Reply to
Obsession Watch

He's too busy looking for an ISP that will allow him to continue his abuse. I think he'll be using the matchsticks to prop his eyelids up.

Reply to
BY e Stan