Can't stop doing restorations

Well I tried retirement and after a few years just felt bored so I got in t o helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this summer. Guess when its i n the blood you can't stop. I'm sure you have to know being that the person spent that much it wasn't a VW. I'm waiting for the magazine that it will be in to come in but I've found myself heading back to the Caribbeans again this winter because we were invited to a privet island this time.

so yes even after 3 years out of the vw world life is great

Reply to
Kafertoys

I see they still like telling lies about me on the Samba.

to helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this summer. Guess when its in the blood you can't stop. I'm sure you have to know being that the pers on spent that much it wasn't a VW. I'm waiting for the magazine that it wil l be in to come in but I've found myself heading back to the Caribbeans aga in this winter because we were invited to a privet island this time.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Reply to
ChrisKlinger

to helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this summer. Guess when its in the blood you can't stop. I'm sure you have to know being that the pers on spent that much it wasn't a VW. I'm waiting for the magazine that it wil l be in to come in but I've found myself heading back to the Caribbeans aga in this winter because we were invited to a privet island this time.

Still delusional after all these years. Lol.

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty

Its far from me being the one that is delusional.

Reply to
Kafertoys