Can't stop doing restorations

Well I tried retirement and after a few years just felt bored so I got in t o helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this summer. Guess when its i
n the blood you can't stop. I'm sure you have to know being that the person spent that much it wasn't a VW. I'm waiting for the magazine that it will be in to come in but I've found myself heading back to the Caribbeans again this winter because we were invited to a privet island this time.
so yes even after 3 years out of the vw world life is great
I see they still like telling lies about me on the Samba.
On Monday, November 4, 2013 2:43:26 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

to helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this summer. Guess when its in the blood you can't stop. I'm sure you have to know being that the pers on spent that much it wasn't a VW. I'm waiting for the magazine that it wil l be in to come in but I've found myself heading back to the Caribbeans aga in this winter because we were invited to a privet island this time.

LOL

On Monday, November 4, 2013 11:43:26 AM UTC-8, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

to helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this summer. Guess when its in the blood you can't stop. I'm sure you have to know being that the pers on spent that much it wasn't a VW. I'm waiting for the magazine that it wil l be in to come in but I've found myself heading back to the Caribbeans aga in this winter because we were invited to a privet island this time.

Still delusional after all these years. Lol.
Its far from me being the one that is delusional.