Really Bad Attitude P59 MFM Chav Ford Escort

"Martin" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Have you got _no_ respect?

That's no way to treat a torque wrench. The calibration will be way out after that.

Reply to
Adrian

so if you are as hard as you hope, you go to jail, if you are not, then you get stabbed, more likely you just get done for the carnage you cause chasing him. Maybe all three.

Reply to
ChelseaTractorMan

Come on, if you think your hard enough.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

"Right! I want a clean fight,with no kicking and scratching! And no sticking yer tongues down each others throat!" :-)

Bod

Reply to
Bod

Absolutely. I mean, who would think that London would be full of thieving bastards who would rob you blind at the drop of a hat? Erm, I'll get back to you on that one...

Reply to
Halmyre

Im curious as to what area you live in ?

Reply to
Fastway

Not telling.

I was actually referring to the fact that London's main industries are politics and finance.

Reply to
Halmyre

Ha, says it all!

Reply to
Fastway

Not telling? Are you ashamed of where you live?

Bod

Reply to
Bod

What about hair pulling?

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Oh alright,just this once, but no farting in the face though!

Bod

Reply to
Bod

No, but you uncouth people will make totally inaccurate mocking comments.

Reply to
Halmyre

I'm sure you could take comments like that with a pinch of salt.It's all a load of fun anyway.

Bod

Reply to
Bod

I have a sensitive nature.

Reply to
Halmyre

What you mean like you did!!

Reply to
Mr Feelgood
[...]

You're in the wrong place then.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

No doubt living in a shithole has made you sensitive about the place. Bless.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I've lived all over the UK and assure you that no area is immune from such people.

Reply to
Cobber

In message , snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com writes

And you didn't contact the police at this point?

Reply to
Clint Sharp

You should have rung 999 and reported him immediately (hands free of course :-) ), giving the Police his reg, yours and the reg numbers of the other drivers he threatened.

Reply to
Kellerman