Really Bad Attitude P59 MFM Chav Ford Escort

He'd have to have the memory of an elephant to remember all those registration numbers,especially while driving at the same time.

Bod

Reply to
Bod

No neither could I - why are you posting it to a newsgroup? Do you think ANYONE is remotely interested? Go test your newsreader and/or lie about someone elsewhere. The BNP do not have car stickers - or I would have one.

Reply to
Clive

Very good point

My breaker bar is a bit light!

Reply to
Martin

Knife abusers lose all rights!

Reply to
Martin

couldn't believe this.

Now, why would you want to do a silly thing like that?

-- Halmyre

Reply to
Halmyre