suzuki wizzkids

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS.MY WIFES SUZUKI SC100 COUPE REQUIRES A NEW O/S/F WING.PART No.61710-75121 SUZUKI TELL ME IT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. WHERE CAN I LOOK.IHAVE TRIED THE OWNERS CLUB BUT TO NO AVAIL. THANKS FOR READING ,Peter.

Reply to
Peter Clayton

I know you've tried it,but the owner's club really is the best place to look... I think they have a newsletter which you may be able to place an ad in?

Reply to
Howard Rose

Mike.H.

Reply to