TR6 bits needed

yo madda yandavals, homie me all to yas, bring it on fellow, dude ma pickya cross white 5 with riches as pearl as crack

me really is of needa norbert fullyob with yoghurt curtan yallafinicle for a prop on a tr6 and need a pair of hooficufs for a brakeysesseh on a tr4

parts for swellying on a nuff, no welly as yo got a nice dealimonity

e type bonnet great, poo shina, muff specca, no totty lika try mi ebay shirties nevva e type engine greater, nica, spec 2 my old grandad, shitesloe! no totty evva! 3 bigons lessi mi milesage from catflue

reely like a particanicle with side pumptavalves with a muff turner and / or a live c*ck muncher in leotard in p/x

Reply to
Eddie van Alien

I know where there's a fully reconditioned and never used one for sale...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Eddie van Alien" saying something like:

Mofo.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon