Underseal ?

Is it worthwhile having a VW Golf Mk3 Cabriolet (in excellent condition now) professionally anti-rust treated (with Waxoyl or Dinitrol) ?

Reply to
Roy Hammond

Probably not, unless you intend to keep it forever. Manufacturers' protection is pretty good these days.

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

I tend to agree with you, Geoff. But I'm tempted, if the price is right, since I am considering keeping the 1993 car for the foreseeable future. Any one with other thoughts, or recommendations? Roy

Reply to
Roy Hammond

Plus if its not done on a new car it will not stick properly over dirt and entrap water etc, creating more problems.

Reply to
Rob.

If it's done professionally they steam-clean them first.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Even then steam doesn't clean like new.

Rob.

Yes please, all under my undercarriage with your dirty big black brush, bowlarse knows wot I mean, wink, wink aye chris? xxx

btw you been nicked for it yet?

Reply to
pissfall