Vauxhall Calibra

Would you be able to put a Vauxhall Calibra on classic car insurance?

Reply to
Jak

I don't see why not.

Reply to
Mike Lewis

Firebond (for example) will allow any car over 9 years old on a classic policy. The downside is you don't accrue no-claims, and any you already have expires if not attached to a policy for over two years. It's a point to consider.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Reckon so! I think the car needs to be 10 year old at least - try

for a good deal. I have no complaints - my dad even managed to get a Nissan Prairie (!) on his policy last year!

Currently I get charged £290 for a VW Scirocco (1.8 '92 5000 miles) and a Triumph 2.5 PI (3000 miles) together on a fully comp policy.

-- Ken Davidson DocDelete

Reply to
DocDelete