Volvo 240 DL Estate

Hi, I am breaking a 1983 Volvo Estate if anyone wants any parts - including rear-facing seat.

Allan Bennett

Reply to
Allan Bennett

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Allan Bennett saying something like:

That must've made driving a challenge.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Challenge... Why ????

Reply to
Gary

Exactly, Captain Scarlet had no problems in the SPV

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

mrcheerful. ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I wish that bastard would stop trying to drive my mobile phone.

Reply to
Adrian