Ford Focus central locking problems

2001 Focus 2.0 ESP. Every now and then when I'm driving the central locking will click and the passenger door locks itself. Similarly, sometimes when I plip the key to lock the car the passenger door doesn't. Any ideas why and how easy is it to fix?

-- Dave Baker

Reply to
Dave Baker

Oops - sent to the wrong group.

Reply to
Dave Baker

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Baker" saying something like:

Nah; just 20 years too soon.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

There'll be no Ford Focuses to ask about in here in 20 years time. They'll all have been nicked because the central locking fails so often.

-- Dave Baker

Reply to
Dave Baker

Very few cheapskate runabouts make the transition to classic.

Reply to
Dean Dark

Minor, A35, 1100, Anglia etc?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Sharpen yer pencil...

Mini-Metro, Maestro, Allegro, Yugo, Fiat Strada, Ford Aspire, TR7?

Reply to
Dean Dark