WANTED: Toyota Corolla GT Coupe/Hachback

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum, I am looking to buy a Toyota Corolla GT AE86 Coupe or a AE82 GT Hachback, A, B, C, D or E reg models welcome, I'm not bothered about mileage or condition, will even buy with no m.o.t, I have CASH waiting and I am willing to pay a good price & will travel anywhere in the U.K

If you own or know anbody who owns this car and wants a good cash sale then please contact me on

Tel: 07890 328860 or Tel: 07967 254841 anytime. Thanks. :)

Reply to
tony_k