wheels to fit 100E axle

I'd like to find 2 wider-than-standard steel wheels to fit a 100E back axle (fitted to a Special), does anyone know what other wheels have the same stud pattern?

tia dodgenut

Reply to
dodgenut

As I recall these wheels were the same holes as are fitted on caravans. More modern caravans have probably got wider wheels than you have. An alternative that used to be done is to machine off the rim and weld in a spacer flange.

mrcheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

I seem to remember the 100e was on 4x4.25" pcd the same as all the other Fords right through to the Sierra.

Best would be off a Capri or rwd Escort--- the offset is all wrong on the Sierra and FWD Escorts

Reply to
dilbert