05 convertable yellow on black

Loaded with every option including power top. $62,877.52 plus tax (6%) am I paying too much? Thanks, in advance Gina.

Reply to
\(*_*)/

excuse me! convertible!!!!

Reply to
\(*_*)/

Reply to
L DaVinci

If I was in the market for a new C6 I think it would be neat to google dealerships east of the Miss or west of the Miss (depending where I lived) and find the best deal/color/options and fly in or rental car to pick it up. I'd bet you could save several grand and have a nice ride home.

When I bought my '94 ragt>Some dealers are offering up to $8,000 off MSRP. I'm not sure if it

Reply to
RicSeyler

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:56:39 -0600, RicSeyler wrote something wonderfully witty:

While living in the Panhandle during the 80's & 90's I always went to Atlanta to buy my cars. Not once was a dealership in Fl ever able to bet an Atlanta price.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

When I first began buying Corvettes, I was 20 and at that time, there weren't many that young buying Corvettes around here. Often, a salesman would reluctantly show me a car, refuse to let me drive the car, and do his best to run me off.

I ALWAYS made a point to return in a few weeks when I bought my next one to park it right in front of the office and go in to find the manager (whom they usually wouldn't let me see, either) and let them know that I was in there a week or two before, wanted to look at that 19xx Corvette that is still on their lot, but THAT salesman wouldn't let me so I bought the Corvette OUTSIDE instead from someone else.

I don't know if it ever changed any of their attitudes, but it made me feel better.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

Yep, I agree completely! And will do the same thing next time.

Reply to
RicSeyler

Reply to
RicSeyler
.

Yep Tom.... and that was all that mattered.... Case on not getting mad just getting even...

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G.

The problem is that you are looking at one of the last millenium yellow verts to be made since the color was discontinued as of 03/10/05 so if that is the color you have to have you best give it due consideration. Dealers aren't coming off convertible prices a lot with spring arriving and probably won't again until end of the season, at which point there will be no MY cars available. What is actual MSRP on the car? There are dealrs in Atlanta, New Jersey and Ohio that will come off MSRP by several thousand (on coupes, not sure about convertibles). Sometimes to get exactly what you want, you have to pay for the privlege. If color isn't important at all, then you can certainly do better on price.

Tom

\(*_*)/ wrote:

Reply to
Tom Howlin

. If color

colors never a factor unless you let them know

Kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart

-Dana