2004 CE Z06

Just sold my 02 Z06 and bought my 04 CE Z06 with only 1600 miles, yes 1,600 miles. My dealership claims that it does not have any tsb/recalls
on this model. I thought for sure there was a recall on the steering colum locking up. I would appreciate any info on the subject of tsb/recall for the steering system. Thanks in advance.
Ruben CE 04 Z06

Try - http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/kb/index.php
1997-2004: Recall: Electronic Column Lock System Subject: GMP04-112 - 04006A - Electronic Column Lock System
MODELS: CERTAIN 1997-2004 CHEVROLET CORVETTE EQUIPPED WITH A MANUAL TRANSMISSION, 1997-2000 CHEVROLET CORVETTE EQUIPPED WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, AND CERTAIN 2001-2004 CHEVROLET CORVETTE EQUIPPED WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION - EUROPEAN EXPORT ONLY.
PRODUCT SAFETY RECALL #04006A - DATED: JULY 26, 2004
Thanks Dad, I will take this info to another dealer. Im they will be able to assist me now that I have a recall number.
Ruben CE 04 Z06