2004 CE Z06

Just sold my 02 Z06 and bought my 04 CE Z06 with only 1600 miles, yes

1,600 miles. My dealership claims that it does not have any tsb/recalls on this model. I thought for sure there was a recall on the steering colum locking up. I would appreciate any info on the subject of tsb/recall for the steering system. Thanks in advance.

Ruben CE 04 Z06

Reply to
RBG Z06

Try -

1997-2004: Recall: Electronic Column Lock System Subject: GMP04-112 - 04006A - Electronic Column Lock System

MODELS: CERTAIN 1997-2004 CHEVROLET CORVETTE EQUIPPED WITH A MANUAL TRANSMISSION,

1997-2000 CHEVROLET CORVETTE EQUIPPED WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, AND CERTAIN 2001-2004 CHEVROLET CORVETTE EQUIPPED WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION - EUROPEAN EXPORT ONLY.

PRODUCT SAFETY RECALL #04006A - DATED: JULY 26, 2004

Reply to
Dad

Thanks Dad, I will take this info to another dealer. Im they will be able to assist me now that I have a recall number.

Ruben CE 04 Z06

Reply to
RBG Z06