56 Corvette

Fould a really sweet framed pic of a 56 corvette for a cheap price (67% off retail). Thought I'd share...

Gary C.

"Gary C." wrote spam in message

---snip the spam---

you don't really have to share the spam...

Reply to
'Key

Damn !!!! Even better than that !!! Mercury Glass Candlestick Save (73%) Sheesh count me in

kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart

Remember when people used to mailbomb the spammers to put their ISP into the problem solving mode?

Reply to
Tom in Missouri