80 Vette/Headlights/Left Light won't Close

Have 1980 whose headlights open and operate correctly, but when i attempt to turn off/close lights the left light will not close. By blowing compressed air into the vacum line i can close the light. Should i just replace the actuator or might it be something else. Any help appreciated.

Reply to
douglas9

first, check your vacuum lines..

Reply to
'Key

You do keep your engine running when closing your lights right ? I panicked last week when I tried turning mine off but only one popped down and the other stayed up... (that was wierd) But then I realized that I turned my engine off first.. So i started the engine again and then opened and closed the lights once... learned from experience.

E-Tar ('77 Stingray)

E_Tar

Had checked the lines...but will recheck again...and the car was running when the problem occurred...Thanks for the replies.....

Reply to
douglas9