Engine shutdown

I have a 95 Vette with 77k on it. I bought it 2 1/2 yrs ago. It had 75k. A couple of months after getting it I was at a stoplight and it stalled. When I restarted it would only turn over and over. I waited 10 minute's or so and it fired up with no problem. This happened a couple of times. Last week I was on the interstate at 70 miles per hour and I notice the aftermarket CD/Radio was cutting out or skipping. Very soon after hearing that the engine stalled and completely shutdown. Same thing, it would not immediately restart. Waited 10 minutes and again it fired up and I headed home. It did this one more time before I got it home. It has a MSD ignition and it has a 3000 Stall Torque Converter. It also has a after market CD/Radio. Any ideas on what the problem may be. Thanks Ron O'Quinn

Reply to
rigger

The MSD ignition...

Reply to
±© Flipper

Intermittent *Fusable Link* common to the ignition & wherever the installer chose to connect the new radio.

Intermittents are never fun, particularly when they finally fail and leave you in the boondocks.

Regards and best wishes.

-- pj

Reply to
PJ