FIAT ?

Does that still stand for, "Fix It Again Tony"

Reply to
pj

Careful there, is that discriminatory?

You could also get your thread killed by the net nanny for not mentioning Corvette.

Found in anybody's thrash. Failure In Automotive Technology.

Glad I'm a Chevy owner......Constantly Having Every Vehicle Recalled Over Lousy Engineering Techniques.

Reply to
Dad

Or, the competition... Fix Or Repair Daily

/s/ Corvette Driver

Reply to
pj

Fix It All the Time

Reply to
Speaker of the Truth

I guess I don't understand why Fiat. But, then maybe Chrysler and Fiat are made for each other. Can't imagine Honda or Toyota buying in.

Reply to
tww1491

Fiat was almost dead and rebuilt their company in Europe around small, fuel-efficient cars. Chrysler needs that technology/design.

AJM '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

Then Fiat learned what Chrysler and GM apparently did not in the face of Japanese competition.

Reply to
tww1491

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:11:02 -0700, pj puked:

I swear until this deal was made I had no idea they still made those crappy cars.

lab~rat >:-)