New michelin tire

When I saw that concept some time back it made me wonder what it would do in the snow. Just today's wide tires have enough rim shelf to collect a sizable chuck of slush that freezes and throws a wheel out of balance. That thing, sitting by the curb in slush when it freezes at night, would have it jumping off the ground before you reached the city speed limit.

Still it looks like a step ahead for tires and I would love to drive a set sometime.

Reply to
Dad