Re: 1990 Tach Filter Question

Try Mid America. That is where I got mine for my 86.

Thanks for getting back to me. There seems to be an issue with the 1990 year only. All of the aftermarket sellers have the various years except for 1990. There are a few folks that have them used, but I'm looking for a new one.
If I can find the value of the capacitor, I should be able to find one in an electronics store. The trick is finding the value of the capacitor.

sometimes you have to settle for a used part. especially on a car that 18+ years old. be happy you could find a part that's out of production. as far as the "value of the capacitor", your Chevy dealer should be able to furnish you that info...
g'luck
--
'Key
=====