Re: Interesting idea to get more content to your website

WOW, thats fantastic!!!

Ok, just wait there, i'm jumping into my corvette now and i'll be there shortly....dont move!!!

i'm on my way......just stay there ok!!!

For month i was looking for a way to get much more content to my website

for better income thru ads. Before i found the g(oo)gle (sc)rambl(er).NET I earned about 10 $ / month with ads. Now I get much more than 200 $ from e.g. doubleclick.

> The Idea is to copy content, scramble it and put it on your website. With

a random mix of HTML-tags you prevent google from kicking your domain from the index. I tested the g(oo)gle (sc)rambl(er).NET for month now and all websites are indexed and I get 1000 visits per day.

> The best is the howto for maximising your profit with the g(oo)gle (sc)rambl(er).NET. > > DOWNLOAD NOW AT:
hmmmmmm