Rear storage Tray question

Hi, have a question for those in the know.

68 to early 79 corvettes have three rear storage doors, the one the jack is in (behind passenger seat) has a storage tray as well as the center one. I have a 78 that has the original passenger side storage tray made from a pressed fiberboard with a fuzzy black interior.

were any of these trays made from plastic from GM, rather then the fiberboard? I bought one on eBay and the fellow stated it was NOS, but it is made of plastic.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
newbee

=============== I have NEVER seen a Plastic one...

But I can NOT say for sure that GM never used plastic ... all of my sharks (72 76 & early 79) have fiberboard "boxes"

go to

grap a guest (free) membership and ask ...

Bob Griffiths 64 72 76 79 & 95

Reply to
Bob G.

Is there a site like this for C4's ??? I have 2 84's and a 92 Life is good......thanks OF

Reply to
sky

Google is your friend

p;btnG=Google+Search or