Why are women so frumpy/ugly at Disney?

I notice ther's not much "eyecandy " at disney. You would think families that can afford the disney price, would beable to bree a genration better to look at as in the case oi most luxury locations I've visited. ( I'm just telling you because your spouse doesn't have the guts to be open with you.) My wife wears highs heels and feels much better than wearin flats. Frumpy women need to examine thie vagina's with a noseclip on.

Thank you,

Hal

Reply to
Hal Cohen

Jeff

Reply to
Hal Cohen

Hey Hal.... You put this same post in corvetteforum offtopic a few days ago didn't you ??

Reply to
eslurf

The reason they look so frumpy is because they are married have kids and don't care any more how they look...also Disney is not SOUTH BEACH....it is the REDNECK resort..except on Thursdays when it is gay/lesbian day.

Reply to
Lone Wolf

Reply to
Sacre Bleu