winter tires for C6?

The time has come to replace the original tires on my 06 coupe (Z51). I am thinking of taking a few winter (all weather) trips this year, and having discovered how poor the original tires are in snow and cold, I need a recommendation for a set of tires that are all weather and run flat. And a bit less expensive that the Goodyear's?

Any thing out there?

I'll re-buy the performance tires later (with another set of wheels)..........

brian

Reply to
Brian Funk