Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1962 Frame SN # Location Question
I`ve owned my 62 Vette for about 20 years and now I`m thinking of doing some sort of restoration. When I bought the Vette I was not interested in "matching numbers". (you may flame me ) My question...

C5 Tip of the Day (Don't blame CL)
Yes, I know the column lock is a favorite whipping boy; however, it may be getting blamed for another problem. I was having problems with the remove key and wait message and sometimes I suspected the...

Re: Close call!!!
I changed both!
1
1

GPS Mapping Disabled while moving is a pain
My wife and I often go cruising together on weekends. We have the GPS Mapping option and we use it a lot. The only problem is that you can't enter a destination if the car is moving. I understand that...
2
2

Re: C5 harmonics?
I agree completely. I too, changed to Continental Extreme Contacts and not only have a far quieter ride, but have much better traction in both rain and snow. Jason

my c5 almost didnt start?
I was driving it yesterday and i stopped for a little while then when i went to start it i turned the key and nothing? Electrical system seemed to be ok all lights were on battery was 14 volts . Them...

Re: Unbelieveable
Did you ever notice that this moron has more people flipping him off, threatening to crash into him and every other known form of disrespect being directed at him than any 100 people you know....
4
4

A Note for "Dad"
Since I bought my 96 Coupe last April, I think it has been you posting about the shaking/twisting of the C-4's. Honestly, I thought you were just bitching about something minor. The first time I drove...
10
10

problems.....
Try to start my 92 auto today. Turn key and nothing. Did not even turn over. Battery seemed OK Lights, radio, etc were strong. Also it is new ,installed three weeks ago. I sit there trying key with...
1
1

Coil spring R/R thought
Thanks for all the help guys! A friend here locally is telling me I could just merely place a floor jack under the A-frame....pump it up....remove the lower ball joint..then release the pressure on...
7
7

C5 moves when hitting bumps in the road
Hi I have a 2001 corvette with run flat tires. I have noticed that if I hit a small bump in the road at all the car moves slightly in fact the car is I think very steering sensitive, any defect in the...
12
12

replacing coil springs
Hey......got a 75 and want to do front end work. Opinions on how to best remove/replace the coil springs?
9
9

'71 clutch shake.. help!
I have a '71 Stingray with LS-5 (454) motor and M-21 transmission. When driving around, the clutch pedal vibrates. Also, when the clutch is pushed in, no shake. At friction point there's vibration....
4
4

2005 vette - Dead Battery
Twice now I've had a dead battery when I went to start my new vette. I've left it in reverse (per the instructions) but battery still died. Anybody else having a problem?
16
16

New URL for dream cars (German)
Interested in dream cars of all kind (not only Corvettes)? Look here: