Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

G'Day All
G'Day All
1
1

GM CARS OUT OF DATE
GM blames the poor sales of there cars and trucks on everything except that their trucks are out of date..their car styling sucks and the fact is they are like the AMC of the future,,no where to go...
5
5

1980 Power Window Regulator Removal
My '80 Corvette needs a passenger window regulator gear replacement. The motor works fine but the teeth on the high side of the regulator gear are worn down. I have the 1980 Corvette shop manual but...
3
3

Re: concerns before buying
You should try an S2000. AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp

It's FINISHED, It's FINISHED!!!
Finally got my baby out of the shop!! Took some pics and put it in the yahoo photos section. Here's the link... Competition Yellow 33,000 miles!!
6
6

Re: Unbelieveable
Gayfox, aren't you the loser we chased out of here a couple of years ago by sending a copy of your trolling to down in Atlanta? Guess who I just e-mailed and got off the phone with? OrgAbuseName:...

Re: Unbelieveable
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 04:12:13 GMT, "Grayfox" wrote something wonderfully witty: Why would a car hate gay men?
2
2

Body Bolts on 85 Coupe?
I need to raise the body off of my 85. I haven't found an affordable shop manual yet, and the Chilton's is no help. Can anyone help me out?
1
1

Re: concerns before buying
Ok. appreciate the reply.
1
1

Re: concerns before buying
Thanks Bob for your honest straight forward reply. Your point is noted.
2
2

Re: concerns before buying
None taken and you make an excellent point. Actually I'm more concerned with reliability but I didn't make my orig post sound that way so your reply was IN LINE. I guess I'm afraid of American cars...
1
1

Re: concerns before buying
Thank Troy for the URL.

Re: concerns before buying
No I don't or maybe I should say not that much per mile from today on. Which ever way you want to compare since generally they are reliable cars. Having owned 2 of them in my life, I don't think it...
14
14

concerns before buying
Before I buy, I have some concerns that deal with the total cost of ownership as a daily driver. I haven't found any sites or replies yet that give numbers for typical costs of ownership but I'm still...
13
13

35th Anniversary Fuel Door Emblem
I need a new fuel door emblem for my 1988 35th Anniversary Corvette. If anybody has one let me know! I have one extra new side emblem in the box that I would be willing to trade if I have to but would...
1
1