1992 Mazda Idiot Light

How do you find the code to get ride of the engine symbol when vehicle hits

120,000?
Reply to
pocketparts

I would start by calling your local mazda dealer or posting your question in a mazda newsgroup

Reply to
maxpower

You already asked this once.

Larry Behold Beware Believe

Reply to
Larry Crites

This is a Dodge group and a Mazda isn't a Dodge. Why are you asking here? Want us to go over to the Mazda newsgroup and ask how to get the codes on a Dodge?

Reply to
Eldrige

look under the passenger seat......if you see a small box with a reset hole in it, unplug it. this is NOT a Mazda group but I worked on once in the early 90s and this was an issue I found. you reset the light at tune up intervals 25,000 50,000 etc when the light comes on, after 120,000 I think they said just unhook it.

ofcourse YOU MIGHT CHECK A REAL MAZDA GROUP to make sure as these instructions were for a Mazda MPV and the reset switch is located in various different place throughout the vehicle. I just happened to remember working on in august of 1990.

Reply to
rob