2000 Dodge Neon door fuse

When I start the car, the odomoter flashes Fuse, Fuse, Fuse and right above it there is a steady "Door".
The only power in the door is the lock, no power windows. All my fuses
look good under the hood and in the fuse panel.
Any help?
Thanks!
Twist

Does the dome lite work? Does your radio work?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech
Now that I've checked, the dome light does not work but the radio does work.
Twist. maxpower wrote:

I have exactly the same problem with a 2001 neon. No dome, radio works, fuse, fuse, fuse and door stays on....
When I slow down at lights or stops, I get the 'ding" and then when I start up from a stop I get the "ding".
Any ideas?
John snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Check the fuses again, it would be the one called IOD. it is normally encased in a cover.
Glenn