2001 Dodge Stratus Radio Problem

After leaving the windows open just slightly when it rained by radio won't work. As far as I know, no inside parts of the radio got wet. But when I turned it on that day it was stuck to the radio station that I usually listen to. So when I got home I pulled the fuse thinking that this would reset it. Well, it did it reset it to an AM station that has nothing on it but morris code. The radio turns on/off fine, volume fine, but you can't change the station. It also says a cd is in the radio, but I don't think there is. It won't eject either. Help, I'm not fluent in morris code and I want my classic rock. Thanks

Reply to
angbjoh

If you want your classic rock back, you need to send the radio out for repairs or purchase an after market one. the radio is no good!!

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Same problem I had with the radio in my 94 Spirit, eccept that the radio had "locked up" and when I pulled the fuse and replaced it nothing happened, must just be a common Mopar problem like GM has with their stock stereos after so much use.

Reply to
Adam F.