2001 neon...dome light fuse?

Hello:) This is driving me crazy. I have "Fuse" flashing on the message board on the dash after I pulled out the dome light to see what was wrong with it. There is no power going to the dome light and I cant find which fuse is for the dome light? Bought a Haynes manual and it didnt mention anything. Owners manual says to see the fuse panel cover which shows nothing about the dome light? Does anyone have a way of knowing which fuse it is? Thanks:)Nate

Reply to
:

Hank

Nate, the fuse you want to check is under the hood in the PDC, Fuse #13

15amp

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower