2001 Stratus Remote Entry

I have a 2001 Dodge Stratus, which came with two remotes for keyless entry, but stupidly enough they aren't programmed to work with the car. I was told I'd have to go to the dealer to have them programmed but that just means more money for them. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to get around this? I know some cars with remote entry can be synchronized with the receivers but I don't know if this is the same for Dodges.

Any help is appreciated!

Richard

Reply to
richardevan