keyless entry

Ok. My '04 Liberty came with keyless entry and two remotes. They are not identical as one does not have the button to release the back glass. One does not work. I follow the procedure in the owners manual. Now, the one I programmed works, but the other one stops. Repeat, same effect, the other remote works....

Are the two remotes incompatible? Got me scratching my head.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

mic canic