2002 DODGE NEON

MY GUAGES STARTED ACTING UP ON ME EVERY TIME I START MY CAR..THEY WILL ACT FINE AFTER AWHILE..I HEARD THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE COMPUTER GOING? DOES THIS SOUND TRUE?

Reply to
MANDI

No it doesn't sound true!!! sounds like a possible printed circuit board failure in the instrument panel. If it ever goes out completely hit the top of your dash with your hand to see if it starts working.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I have been that route with my daughter's 96 Neon. It was a mess of cold solder joints on the main board that makes up the instrument panel. I haven't had to get into her 2000 Neon dash yet but it may be the same thing. If you pull the panel out and there is a board that everything is wired to, check for cracks in the solder joints with a good magnifying glass.

Reply to
Abby Normal