fuel

my 1995 dodge 3.3 is putting fuel in the cyl. and the plugs are gas soaked.

Reply to
dlmarsh

ok thanks for letting us know.

Reply to
Dan C

Are you refering to a problem that is causing the engine to run rich and possibly flooding out? If you want any kind of help your gonna have to post just a tiny bit more info!!

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

on the fuel.when you got it running it smokes and it smells like gas.

Reply to
dlmarsh

Well you don't say if the check engine lite is on so I would have to assume that the fuel pressure regulator has a ruptured diaphragm and the raw fuel is entering thru the vacuum line. See if there is a strong smell of fuel in the regulator vacuum hose

Reply to
maxpower

yes my check engine light is on.i took it to a dealer and they said that the pcm was bad.

Reply to
dlmarsh