Where to get a rebuilded amc 360 small block engine ?

Who sells rebuilded small block AMC 360's ? Who are the best ?

Regards, Thomas CJ7 1979

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 6289 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try

for free now!

Reply to
Thomas Pedersen

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Coasty

I have heard of good things from these guys

Rusted

Yep, thats right - and that's why I need to find the right/best shop before I spend $$$ on shipping.

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 6292 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try

for free now!

Reply to
Thomas Pedersen

Do you know these guys - ie. their work ?

Reply to
Thomas Pedersen

I have never personally bought from them, nor have I purchased any rebuilt engines. But I have heard good things about Jasper as well. They seem to have a good reputation. Since you are committing to overseas shipping I would start with them over my earlier suggestion of rebuilt-jeep-engines.com.

Reply to
Rusted

I bought a Jasper engine pun into my sons cj-7 kept it for 4- years no issues ran like a top

Reply to
Coasty