Maxpower:Scan tool for bleeding brakes?

I am thinking of retiring the '92 Voyager with the clacking lifters. I found a '95 FWD owned by a friend who is also a mechanic.
He is selling it because his girlfriend won't drive it, because evry8th ot 10th time you hit the brakes, the pedal goes to the floor! It is a good price for this vehicle. I saw the scan tool thing for bleeding the brakes; it sounds like this may apply. Does it, to a '95?
They have replaced pretty much the entire braking system! Booster, M/C, wheel cylinders, prop. valves, etc.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Oh, BTW, can I transfer my AWD setup to a n FWD; from 92 to 95?

found
bleeding
Nope it does not apply to that year

I dont swap parts from one vehicle to another, I cant answer that
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:51:34 -0500, maxpower wrote:

Any other guesses as to why the pedal would hit the floor every Nth time it's depressed?

--
A young girl I know told me I drive like an old man

I told her, actually, I drive like Mario Andretti.

ot
Air in the system, fluid leak, calipers not properly mounted with pads to rotors causing excessive movement or a faulty master cylinder.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

The guy selling it is a decent mechanic, in the business for 15 years, before that he was an airframe svc tech with the USAF. He's been through the entire system, all new parts all the way through! Unless he replaced a faulty M/C with another bad one, nobody can figure out why this is doing this! Any further input, Glenn? We're all stumped; unless there is a stubborn air bubble somewhere.

time
the
Air in the system, fluid leak, calipers not properly mounted with pads to rotors causing excessive movement or a faulty master cylinder.
cut and dry.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:00:31 -0500, maxpower wrote:

LOL! OK, man, I get the point!
What's the best way to bleed the brakes on this thing? The guy who ownes it isn't a slouch. There must be something he's missing...
--
A young girl I know told me I drive like an old man

I told her, actually, I drive like Mario Andretti.

lifters.
for
Booster,
pads
through
doing
Assuming the master cylinder was bled before installing it, always start bleeding from the furthest wheel from the master cyl and work your way closer. RR/LR/RF/LF
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech