my dodge neon 2000, doesnt have power whwn going up to hill (AUTOMATIC)

hi to all

i need help

my Dodge neon does not have power when going up a hill, when you think the accelerator is depressed all the way. also start very slow.

what can i do??

my neon is automatic.

Reply to
hardov

Take it to someone that can diagnois it!! when was the last time you had a tune up with a good set of plug wires on this vehicle?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

my last time was 5 o 6 month a go