OBD II codes

I have a 2003 Dodge Stratus which shut off while I was driving. I had the car towed back to the house and checked the error codes. It showed a P 0340 error code, which is "no camshaft sensor signal detected durring engine cranking. The car will turn over but not crank. I have replaced the camshaft sensor and checked the timing belt and the car still will not start. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Alan

Reply to
Abrown1966

Just one suggestion.....supplying the engine size and specifying Stratus

4door or Coupe

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Dodge Stratus which shut off while I was driving. I had

Sorry, My Strauts is a 4 door sedan with a 2.4 litter DOHC engine.

Reply to
Abrown1966
2003 Dodge Stratus which shut off while I was driving. I had

Key on, make sure you have 5 volts at the cam sensor 5 volt supply VT/White wire.If not trace it back to the PCM connector 2 pin 29. Make sure you have a completed circuit on the Cam signal sense wire Tan/Yellow wire to the PCM connector 2 Pin 34 Make sure you have a good ground from sensor to PCM pin 27 connector 2