Fuel Filter before pump

I just finished a rebuild of my 360cid for my Ramcharger and made several upgrades including a Holley Avenger carb and an Edelbrock

110gph fuel pump. Any reason I can't or shouldn't put the fuel filter before the pump (tank side) so that I can clean up the plumbing from the pump to the carb. I would like to have a clean look with the braided line and AN fittings only from pump to carb.

I appreciate any thoughts

Reply to
redhornet

Don't see why not. Some manufacturers put a filter on the intake pipe inside the tank to protect the entire system (but a bitch to replace when it needs to be). I put a good filter on the gas line of one of my vehicles right up close to the tank. Just make sure you use a good high performance (high flow rate) filter with replaceable elements or cartridges (and install it so you can reach it to replace the elements).

Reply to
Ron Seiden

Reply to
Abby.Normal