ping maxpower

94 Concorde 3.5L. gauges go dead from time to time. heater stays on and wont shut off when that happens. locks unlock themselves...or lock them selves, etc tc.

everything I'm finding says BCM. sound about right? can you think of anything else to check in the mean time ? local dealer is telling 200-400 for the BCM depending on the serial # on it., and I'd just as soon be positive before dropping that much on the counter. I also need to open it up and check the connections to BCM, check for the right signals etc but haven't had time.

Reply to
robs440

Could be, You would have to have a scan tool to see what the inputs and outputs are doing. The BCM is a return item, you get one from Chrysler they get your old one back

Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech

Reply to
maxpower

yeah they already want me to bring in the old one.........

im assuming there's a separate scan hook up somewhere for the cabin controls and one for everything else? I found one under the dash on the right side just to the left of the heater/radio panel. manual says that's the main one I think.

Reply to
robs440

On that year vehicle the data connector is the same for all diagnostics

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

that's good news......thank you fine sir!

Reply to
robs440