Please help me replace my dodge caravan mirror!!!

Hi,

Someone wiped out my mirror on my 2005 Dodge Grand caravan, and I wanted to save some money, so I bought a new mirror on ebay, got the old one off, (even buying a special screwdriver) and now, I can't find where the wires go to unplug it. I cut off the mirror, and taped some twine to the end, so I don't loose the wire, and I can just pull the new one thru, but I can't find the place where it plugs into. If you know where the wire goes, and how to get to it, please let me know.

Thanks,

Becky

Reply to
becky1980 via CarKB.com

becky1980 via CarKB.com

\ You lost me on this Becky.... you cant find where what wires go? If you have the wires coming out of the vehicle that is supposed to go to the mirror, you should see the connector in the mirror!!! unless it is possibly a manual remote that you purchased from E BAY.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower