Plymouth grand voyager transmission swap

a friend of the family recently had their mini van stolen and when it was recovered the transmission was destroyed. they want me to put a new transmission in for them. on a scale of 1-10 how difficult would this be considereing it's to be done on jack stands and without air tools. i've done a few transmission swaps before so i'm not totally green. my main concern is that i haven't had a chance to look at it yet, and i'm not sure if the engine will have to be pulled or how involved this will get.

Reply to
Activethrasher00