Q on '04 and '06 Dodge caravan.

'04 has problems with the pass window and pass vent window. Limited diagrams I have available shows a fuse or breaker in line with the pass window switch. No 12VDC at the proper point. Where do I find the breaker/fuse for this and alternatively where can I source an accurate and reasonable cost electrical diagram for the van or that part of the van.

'06 has a problem with the electric door lock on the passenger sliding door. Same or similar problem to above.

Last the '06 has an OEM DVD. Dealer want's too much to fix and I'm not much better with aftermarket repair. Where can I source a service manual for the DVD system?

TIA

Reply to
NotMe

Note Me, email me at snewman24 at cox dot net, and I'll tell you where to find the info.

Reply to
Steve N.