rusted top

does anyone know how to fix rust spots and what to do it with on the top of my dodge. thanks

Reply to
msstewart1

Sand it down to metal, re-prime (used etching primer, then regular grey primer), re-paint, clear coat, etc... My 92 caravan did that - paint basically peeling off and then rusting. Dad works in the finishing room at a cabinet shop, so he used his finishing skills on it and we did it one weekend in the back yard - about $160 in materials if I recall...but that's if you have the tools, the time, and the know-how... Otherwise, probably $300-600 at a body shop...

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley

body shop repaired that on my Concorde........roof and hood 850.00, no rust just badly faded and the clear coat was burning

Reply to
rob

Friend of mine has the same year Caravan with rusted top too. We are going to use por 15 on it though... after I use it in my trunk.

Reply to
Mauricio Tavares

por 15?

Wesley